Young scientists, Grades K - 1, 2-3 & 4 - 5 in Fall 2023, can join us for exciting, interactive science camps all summer long! Camps will stimulate minds, spark curiosity and introduce something new about the world of science and technology.
Our camps are outside, inside, on the exhibit floor and in our high-tech makerspace, STEAMlab, each week! Summer of Science Camps combine unplugged, outdoor activities, creative STEM activities and learning new skills while encouraging collaborative learning and interaction.
5-Day Camps run from 9am – 3pm, Monday – Friday; before care & after care is available on a limited basis.
Before Care: Drop off starts at 8:30am
After Care: 3 - 5pm
No camp the weeks of:
July 3 - 7, 2023
August 7 - 11, 2023
• $280/camper for museum members (10% off), $310/camper for non-members
• 4-week sessions: $1150 for 4 weeks (members & non-members). Choose from June 12 - June 30 or July 10 - August 4 or August 14 - August 25.
• Full payment is required upon registration. If you need to cancel for any reason, 50% of this fee is nonrefundable with 14 or more days’ notice; camp is non-refundable within 14 days.
• Limited scholarship funds are available.
• Early Bird Registration for members will open Wednesday, January 25th at 10am via special code.
• Online camp registration will open to the general public on Wednesday, February 1st at 10 am. (A staff member will be available at 10 a.m. for anyone needing assistance navigating our online registration system).
• To ensure a smooth registration process, please make sure your membership is current. You will need to create a log-in to the system at sawyer.com.
• Waitlists will be added to the web page as soon as a camp sells out, and participants will be notified if spaces become available.
• For questions, please email our education team at email@example.com